Vijay Kumar Roy is a bilingual poet writing in English & Hindi. His poems have appeared in a number of national and international journals and magazines including Setu (USA) , Beyond the Rainbow (Australia) , Scarlet Leaf Review (Canada) , Laurel Leaves Poetry (USA) , Poets International (India) , Ars Artium (India) , Akshara (India) , Writers Editors Critics (India) , The Contour (India) and The Commonwealth Review (India) . His poems have also been anthologized in Anti- Terror and Peace: IFLAC Anthology (2016) (Israel, Amazon) , Chants of Peace (2016) , Happy Isle (2015) , The Rainbow Hues (2014) , The Enchanted World (2013) , The Poetic Bliss (2012) , The Melodies of Immortality (2012) , The Fancy Realm (2011) , and Poets’ Paradise (2010) .
Dr. Roy is editor-in-chief of Ars Artium (ISSN: 2319-7889 Print; ISSN: 2395-2423 Online) : An International Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences published from New Delhi (www.arsartium.org) and Associate Editor of Akshara (ISSN: 0975-5373 Print) , A Research Journal of English Literature and Language published from Darbhanga, Bihar. He is an honorary member in the editorial boards of a number of international journals in India and abroad.
He has been honoured with Lifetime Achievement Award by Indian Institute of Oriental Heritage in its 38th Annual International Conference on Oriental Heritage held on February 22-24,2015 in New Delhi, and Poet of the Month in Laurel Leaves Poetry of the United Poets Laureate International, USA (March 2016) , Poets International Vol.32, No.2 (February 2015) , India’s oldest poetry journal published from Bengaluru. He was elected Executive Member of North Zone of The Association for English Studies of India(R) (Est.1940) in its general elections held in 56th All India English Teachers’ Conference (December 18-20,2011) , Bareilly, UP and served the post for a term. Presently he teaches English at Northern Border University, Arar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
VIJAY KUMAR ROY's Works:
1. Roy, Vijay Kumar. The Social, Cultural and Spiritual Dimensions of Modern Indian Poetry in English. United Kingdom: Cambridge Scholars Publishing,2017. (ISBN (10) : 1-4438-7968-1, ISBN (13) : 978-1-4438-7968-2)
2. Roy, Vijay Kumar. Realm of Beauty and Truth: A Collection of Poems. New Delhi: Authorspress,2016. Print. (pp.86) (ISBN: 978-93-5207-250-7)
3. Roy, Vijay Kumar, ed. Post-Independence Indian Poetry in English: New Experimentation. New Delhi: Alfa Publications,2015. Print. (pp. xii + 250) (ISBN: 978-93-83292-36-3)
5. Roy, Vijay Kumar, ed. English Language Teaching: New Approaches and Methods. New Delhi: APH Publishing Corporation,2013. Print. (pp. xxii + 152) (ISBN: 978-93-313-1998-2)
6. Panwar, Dinesh, and Vijay Kumar Roy, eds. Contemporary Indian Fiction in English: Critical Studies. New Delhi: Alfa Publications,2013. Print. (pp. x + 174) (ISBN: 978-93-82302-98-8)
7. Mohammed, Salahuddin, and Vijay Kumar Roy, trans & eds. Hindi- Speak with the Hearts of Indians. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: Littmann Book,2013. Print. (pp. xiii + 162) (ISBN: 978-99944-880-4-9)
8. Roy, Vijay Kumar, and Vijaya Lakshmi, eds. Value Education and Professional Ethics: An Anthology. New Delhi: Jnanada Prakashan,2013. Print. (pp. x + 179) (ISBN: 978-81-7139-555-2)
9. Roy, Vijay Kumar, and Vijaya Lakshmi, eds. Humanities and Social Sciences: The Quintessence of Education. New Delhi: Arise Publishers & Distributors,2012. Print. (pp. xviii + 210) (ISBN: 978-93-81031-98-8)
10. Roy, Vijay Kumar, ed. The Melodies of Immortality (An anthology of poetry). New Delhi: Alfa Publications,2012. Print. (pp. xv + 147) (ISBN: 978-93-81465-78-3)
11. Roy, Vijay Kumar, ed. Spiritual Poetry of India in English Translation. New Delhi: Alfa Publications,2012. Print. (pp. x +194) (ISBN: 978-93-8146-77-6)
12. Roy, Vijay Kumar, ed. Contemporary Indian Spiritual Poetry in English: Critical Explorations. New Delhi: Alfa Publications,2012. Print. (pp. x + 226) (ISBN: 978-93-81465-69-1)
13. Roy, Vijay Kumar, ed. Teaching of English: New Dimensions. New Delhi: Alfa Publications,2012. Print. (pp. xiii + 325) (ISBN: 978-93-81465-52-3)
14. Roy, Vijay Kumar, ed. Indian Poetry in English: A Comprehensive Study. New Delhi: Adhyayan Publishers,2011. Print. (pp. xii + 171) (ISBN: 978-81-8435-277-1)
15. Roy, Vijay Kumar, ed. Women’s Voice in Indian Fiction in English. New Delhi: Adhyayan Publishers,2011. Print. (pp. xii + 192) (ISBN: 978-81-8435-275-7)
16. Roy, Vijay Kumar. Aesthetic of John Keats: An Indian Approach. New Delhi: Adhyayan Publishers,2010. Print. (pp. xi + 168) (ISBN: 978-81-8435-202-3)
17. Vaibhav, Vijay. Premanjali (a collection of poems in Hindi) . New Delhi: Adhyayan Publishers,2009 (2nd ed.2012) . Print. (pp. xvi+54) (ISBN: 978-81-8435-141-5)
Worldwide Peace Organization is a group of human beings, mostly writers, educators, philosophers, scholars, academicians and common people, who really want to change reality towards a better future for humankind.