Teresa Palazzo Conti
RECENT PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Consul for the City of Buenos Aires international movement of World Poets who directs Luis Arias Manzo (Headquarters: Chile).
Presented at the World Congress of Poets held in Acapulco from 12 to 16 October 2008, sponsored by the World Academy of Arts and Culture supported by UNESCO, where Teresa Palazzo Conti received a gold medal for his career and poetic excellence.
Literary reviews published on the work of the author:
- Martin Perez, Norma. Bird Wind Teresa Palazzo Conti. Alba American Magazine, vol 21, No. 39 and 40 Buenos Aires: 2002 p501
- Paris, Marta. Memory Abyss Teresa Palazzo Conti. Alba American Magazine, vol 23, No. 43 and 44 Buenos Aires: 2004 p 545
Poems published in anthologies:
- "Dinner", "Extreme", "Utopia" (translation into English and Macedonian). Poetry from five continents. Who's Who. 2009 p 238-239-240-241
- "Impiety" - The rota-Fair woman Guadalajara International Book-2008
- "Utopia", "Another Christ", "Parade" and "The Executioner". Iberoamerican Poets and Storytellers 2008 Georges Zanun Editors. Buenos Aires: Apr 2008 p101-104.
- "White Night" (social poetry). Air Magazine - International Magazine of Literature. CIELE (International Convention Writers in European Languages). Print Publidisa No. 18. Malaga, Spain: 2007 P167
- "The Rescue". American Journal Alba, compiled by the ILCH, vol. 26, No. 49-50. Editorial Graphic swore. Buenos Aires: 2007 P669
- "At Cedar Road." Air Magazine - International Magazine of Literature, No. 16 CIELE. Print Publidisa. Malaga, Spain: 2006 p161
- "One child lost" and "Link" (social poetry). New Spanish American Poetry. Lord Byron Editions. Lima, Peru: 2005 p 21-22
- "The Rescue" and "Face and Ceca". New Spanish American Poetry. Lord Byron Editions. Lima, Peru: 2006 p 23-24
- "Anniversary". American Journal Alba, compiled by the ILCH, vol. 23, No. 43-44. Editorial Graphic swore. Buenos Aires: 2004 P644
- "Revelation". American Journal Alba, compiled by the ILCH, vol. 22, No. 41-42. Editorial Graphic swore. Buenos Aires 2003 P639
- "Weed". National Poetry Competition - 2000 SADE Graphic Arts Negri. Buenos Aires, May 2001.
Crossing CD (author of the lyrics - Music: NEW TANGO) (2004)
HONORS AND AWARDS
Special -Invitation the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Macedonia,
participate in international poetry festival "STRUGA INTERNATIONAL POETRY EVENINGS"-August 2009
- Gold Medal to the path and poetic excellence, World Academy of Arts and Culture, XXVIII World Congress of Poets, Acapulco, October 2008.
- Honorable Mention, Georges Zanun Publishers, Book Fair of Buenos Aires, 2008.
- Diploma of Honor, Cultural and Literary Institute of Hispanic USA, 2007.
- 1st Prize Lecture, Poetry Libre, Buenos Aires, 1999.
- 1st Chair Award, Romantic Poetry, Buenos Aires, 1999.
- 2nd Prize Promotion Center of Arts and Sciences, Romantic Poetry, Buenos Aires, 1998.
- 2nd Prize Promotion Center of Arts and Sciences, Free Poetry, Buenos Aires, 1998.
- 2nd Prize, a tribute to Colombian poet Jose Asuncion Silva, Bs.As, 1997.
INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM AND CONFERENCE
Involved since 2000 in the International Book Fair of Buenos Aires, organized by the Ministry of Culture, the Ministry of National Education and the Ministry of Culture of the Presidency of the Nation. Also participates in The Book Fair MERCOSUR, in San Martin de los Andes, Prov. Neuquén, Argentina, hosted by the University of Comahue and MERCOSUR Cultural Network.
Struga Poetry Evenings International festival of poetry, Macedonia, August 2009
XXVIII World Congress of Poets (World Academy of Art and Culture-UNESCO), Acapulco, Mexico, 2008
XXIX International Symposium organized by the Literary Arts Institute and Hispanic Cultural (Museum of Fine Arts, Luján, Argentina), 2007.
Première Festival International de la Poésie à Paris [First International Festival of Poetry in Paris], organized by the International Literary Poets à Paris, September 2007, Paris, France.
XXVIII International Symposium of Literature - ILCH (Dominguez Hills University-California-USA), 2006.
Literature XXVI International Symposium on "Present and future of American literature" (University of Lagos Puerto Varas Chile), 2005.
Congress to honor the writer Inés Arredondo "criticism and work written by women" (Guadalajara-Mexico), 2004.
XXIV International Symposium on Literature "the word Affirmation and rescue of values" (Buenos Aires, Argentina), 2004.
XXIII International Symposium on Literature "Culture, Region and Identity" (Asuncion, Paraguay-Paraguay), 2003.
XXII International Symposium on Literature "Women and Society in America" (Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Puerto Rico), 2002.
XX International Symposium on Literature "The Hispanic World" (University Dominguez Hills-Carson-California-USA), 2001.
XIX International Symposium on Literature "Balance of the century and look into the future" (Lima, Peru), 2000.
XVIII International Symposium on Literature "Myth, Nation and Identity" (Assumption of Guatemala Guatemala), 1999.
- Superior Professor of Italian Language and Culture (Dante Alighieri Association-Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires), 1981.
- Teacher for Primary Education (Higher Normal School Domingo Faustino Sarmiento), 1971.
- Senior Lecturer of English (British Cultural Liceo), 1970.
- Superior Professor of Music (Music School Junín - Buenos Aires), 1968.
- Normal Master National, 1968.
- Prof. Superior of Music Theory (Music School Junín - Buenos Aires), 1967.