A University Degree In Modern Literature (UNC) .Writer, poet, essayist, work for Peace and Culture
Susana C. Lobo Mayorga developed activities in primary, secondary, tertiary teaching.
At university level, she worked at the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences, being in charge of scriptural training workshops for students of all levels of Law students.
Coordinated training courses for teachers and administrators in the field of children's literature, theater and literary creation.
Also has attended cultural events such as conferences, poetry workshops, seminars, meetings of poets and / or narrators, essayists, researchers of the language. Whether the role of speaker, poet, lecturer or jury, in Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Peru, Ecuador, Mexico, Colombia, Spain, Belgium, USA
Has been specially invited to the University of Nanjing, China to discuss literary voices of Córdoba.
Susana Lobo has integrated commissions and literary associations (to promote books and reading) and guided the creative work of young people.
She organized numerous cultural events both in town and on the provincial level, particularly as promotion of the author and her work.
She founded workshops for creative expression, worked as an editor, media performer (radio and cable tv ) cultural outreach programs.
In Rio Ceballos, Cordoba, she served as a teacher of primary, secondary, Deputy Director, Her ad / honorem activities in various local intermediary organizations were noticed by the Municipal Commission of Culture Tio Ceballos, where she worked on the lyrics area, supporting mainly Democracy and the life of the community in Democracy.Was elected as Councilman (Ad / honorem) from 2007 to 2011.
Currently she is very busy s intensely occupied in transmitting a culture for peace.
She spends her time travelling to Latin American countries, with a message of brotherhood at schools, universities, cultural groups, social nucleations, prisons, custodial centers, Aboriginal reserves or reservations, with a message of defending the Earth, life on the planet, all its forms and sustains a culture of fraternity, empathy and gratitude among men, instilling the value of the word as a tool for peace.
* 1st Prize; National "PROFESSOR ALFREDO CAHN" competition. 1985.
* Special mention GAZA HONOR A.D.E.A. (Assoc, Esc. Arg.) 1990 by the poems "Promised Land".
* Inclusion: XXIV Dictionary of International Biography (International Biographical Centre). Cambridge. England. 1995.
* Tribute to the Rev. STUBBORN WORD, Bahía Blanca, for their work on behalf of Culture. February, 1995.
* Recognition of Munic.Río Ceballos for Action in Support of Culture. December 1995.
* Inclusion: ITINERARY OF THE SPANISH POETRY IN SPANISH LANGUAGE (2nd half of the twentieth century). Univ. Aut. Madrid.
* Nomination LOBO SUSANA media center; Esc. Mariano Moreno (Villa Los Altos). Cba.1997.
* RESEARCH BOARD OF ADVISORSMEMBERS. American Biographical Institute, Inc.
* Prize for Poetic Path and Editorial Task Encouraging Work and other writers. Awarded by the COUNCIL OF CULTURE OF ARCHBISHOP OF CORDOBA. December 1997.
* Selection poetry Argentina Reading Association Cba, Cabildo. Cba. Nov. 1997
* Mention Literary Contest Lujan Center Prov. Of Letters. 1996 and 1997. Organized: Municipality of Lujan de Cuyo. Mendoza.
* Inclusion of your child narrative in Aesthetic Project CRITERIA FOR THE STUDY OF CHILDREN'S LITERATURE IN CBA. Research Centre of the Faculty of Philosophy and Humanities. U.N.C. 1998.
* Prize awarded to the PATH and action for culture, poetry and friendship. JOURNAL OF THE POETS. San Francisco. Sep. 1999.
* Selected to intervene in: SECOND INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF CONTEMPORARY POEMS OF IBERO-AMERICAN POETS. St. Thomas University-Fredericton, NB-Canada. And 2000 Sep.1999
* XII ARGENTA prominently in the narrative Contest 2002 Finalist.
* Tribute to the Municipality of Salsipuedes. Placement of plaque in the Plaza of poets, June 2002.
Worldwide Peace Organization is a group of human beings, mostly writers, educators, philosophers, scholars, academicians and common people, who really want to change reality towards a better future for humankind.